Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun with Music

A few years ago, I wrote on my other blog about Tiny Man's playlist. Music is really important to me, and I made a playlist for each of the boys when they were born. I have added to Tiny Man's over the years, and plan to do the same with Toast's. Today I found a really cool feature on iTunes where you can publish your playlist. The iTunes store will then make that playlist available for one year so you can share it with family and friends. The only catch is that not everything on Toast's playlist is available, so I've put the whole thing below. The iTunes version can be found here.

Songs for Toby (song name; album name; artist name)
The Storms Are On The Ocean; Ollabelle; Ollabelle
You Got Growin' Up To Do; Simple Times; Joshua Radin
I Don't Know Why; Fat City; Shawn Colvin
Gypsy; Suzanne Vega
On a high; Daylight; Duncan Sheik
Love; The Story
Sunrise; Feels Like Home; Norah Jones
Ordinary Miracle; Charlotte's Web [2006 Score]; Sarah McLachlan
The One Who Knows; The Beauty Of The Rain; Dar Williams
Roots And Wings; Roots And Wings; Linda Hirschhorn with Vocolot
The Water is Wide; James Taylor
More Time; P.S. I Love You; Needtobreathe
Love will Come to you; Rites of Passage; Indigo Girls
Breathe; Faith hill
For You; John Denver
Pass On The Love; Spike & Co.: Do It A Capella; The Persuasions
When You Say Nothing At All; Allison Krauss
Godspeed (Sweet Dreams); Home; Dixie Chicks
On Children; Sweet Honey in the Rock
Everlong (Acoustic); The Color and the Shape ;Foo Fighters
Beautiful Boy; John Lennon
Lullaby For A Stormy Night; Waking Hour; Vienna Teng

2 comments:

hoppytoddle said...

You need to check out Innocence Mission, particularly the Now The Day Is Over cd. It is a staple in our house & I know we similar tastes.

hoppytoddle said...

& you have to hear Love & Happiness by Emmy Lou Harris & Mark Knoffler. I should just send you a damn playlist!