Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stuck

Does this happen to everyone? I feel a little stuck....as in "not getting anywhere in life". No inspiration to do things I enjoy, no joy out of doing them. I'm going to try NaBloPoMo again this year in hopes that the writing itself will help me regain a little direction and get me back on track. I must admit, it's a little daunting to make the commitment to write every day when I am so blatantly NOT keeping track of what needs to be done...I'm hoping that the pressure to post every day will make me JUST WRITE and eventually something will come of it. I mean, after all, if an infinite number of Monkeys could do it.......

2 comments:

Carol, Song of Joy said...

I don't mean to be repetitive, my dear Kym, but as I read the titles of your last 3 blog posts--"stuck", "pointless?", and "adrift", what I seem to hear is a mother's broken heart and I'm not sure what can be done to change that. I'm glad you keep trying, keep doing things, keep on. It seems the only thing to do, praying that the day will come when we can feel more alive again. Sending you a big hug and if we were together, I think we could share some tears about our lost loved ones.
Love to you,
Carol

Coffeemomma said...

Yes, some of it is that. When I was staying home with Tiny Man there was a purpose. Although I know that Toast needs me, it's hard to find ways to feel "useful" in the same ways. I guess it is true that now that the raw grief is gone there is a little bit of direction finding going on.