Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Project 365..how's that working?

I just updated my Flickr (finally) with a few week's worth of 365 pictures.

I've been doing project 365, still taking pictures and all. And yes, I've had to take a few pictures a day or two or three after, and use them as "stock" to fill in for days I've missed. But it doesn't bother me to do this...the whole point is to document a year in your life...and I have plenty of pictures taken on actual days.

I have to say that project 365, and scrapbooking in general, has really changed the way I look at the pictures I take and why I take them. I'm far more interested in documenting what my life is like instead of events. I find I get a lot more pictures, and some of them are pretty good. Some are pretty crappy...but still. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just make sure to get yourself in a few.... :-)